i hope hady mirza gets in top 12
please please!!
and not joakim!
loves the song that hady sang~
well...the roslan..
seems like he sang it from the heart
for his late mum
he did look like he's gonna cry
he just needed more confidence
anyway, hady wore a white shirt rite?
how come the recap showed he wore smthing else?
weird
(yea...i know it isnt a live show)
---
im really not in the mood
as for my revision,
im already ONE WEEK behind time
as in..im one week behind my timetable
i dunno wads wrong with me
---
im there only because of my friend
(notice the singular form)
i dont want to be there as much as u dont want me there
or maybe even more
but please...since we now dont have much of a choice
PLEASE make this period 'enjoyful' for both me and you
im willing? are you?
im not someone quiet
you just turned me off!!
I know who are my TRUE friends
and they know who they are
hopefully~
---
Baby you're all that I want
When you're lyin' here in my arms
I'm findin' it hard to believe
We're in heaven
And love is all that I need
And I found it there in your heart
It isn't too hard to see
We're in heaven
signing off
AidiL
please please!!
and not joakim!
loves the song that hady sang~
well...the roslan..
seems like he sang it from the heart
for his late mum
he did look like he's gonna cry
he just needed more confidence
anyway, hady wore a white shirt rite?
how come the recap showed he wore smthing else?
weird
(yea...i know it isnt a live show)
---
im really not in the mood
as for my revision,
im already ONE WEEK behind time
as in..im one week behind my timetable
i dunno wads wrong with me
---
im there only because of my friend
(notice the singular form)
i dont want to be there as much as u dont want me there
or maybe even more
but please...since we now dont have much of a choice
PLEASE make this period 'enjoyful' for both me and you
im willing? are you?
im not someone quiet
you just turned me off!!
I know who are my TRUE friends
and they know who they are
hopefully~
---
Baby you're all that I want
When you're lyin' here in my arms
I'm findin' it hard to believe
We're in heaven
And love is all that I need
And I found it there in your heart
It isn't too hard to see
We're in heaven
signing off
AidiL
Comments