IT’S THE COMMON TESTS WEEK!!
3 papers down, 2 more to go.
Left with maths and physics
Geog was hell.
Not that the paper is difficult, but the process of revising and doing the papers are like shit.
I’d say preparation for chemistry wasn’t that bad. The only mistake was to study thermochemistry last. Had trouble memorising definition so totally skipped it. Lucky no definition question came out.
But, the mistakes that I always make and didn’t do anything bout it is to last minute squeeze geography stuffs into my brain.
I don’t know how to study geog anymore. It isn’t like o lvl geog where getting As and Bs isn’t as difficult.
Then when doing geog was damn torturous. Firstly, it was at MPR3, where the tables are so tiny and far from chair. You know, those tables attached to chair kinda thing. Very uncomfortable!
Then, was having headache. Maybe due to lack of sleep or too much brain cells dying per second.
My fingers started to feel the pain from writing too much also. Not that I wrote a lot for the paper, but in the last dunno how many days, I’ve been writing a lot.
And I totally waste the rest of the day away. Maybe as a reward for studying ‘hard’ during weekends.
Anyway, just wanna say something quite unbelievable. My biggest temptation while studying for common test is FOOD!! Yup. Not bed. Not tv. Not computer.
It’s like, I kept going to the kitchen for food and always feeling like munching something.
Then yesterday my sister bought snacks. You know, those type popcorn stalls will sell. Wheel-like thingy.
Yup. And I cant stop eating.
And yea, small/thin person doesnt means he/she doesn’t like to eat.
no school today
no school tmr
study study study!!
maths i should be ok~
but for physics i dare not say.
the 'mock test paper' was really demoralising.
haha
ok. enough of studies.
shall talk bout smth else.
actually i got nth else to say
think this year my life will be really study study study!
boring siak!
but yea, i dont have a choice. other than to leave jc.
which is like SO last min and SO waste time.
wth.
end here
bye!
3 papers down, 2 more to go.
Left with maths and physics
Geog was hell.
Not that the paper is difficult, but the process of revising and doing the papers are like shit.
I’d say preparation for chemistry wasn’t that bad. The only mistake was to study thermochemistry last. Had trouble memorising definition so totally skipped it. Lucky no definition question came out.
But, the mistakes that I always make and didn’t do anything bout it is to last minute squeeze geography stuffs into my brain.
I don’t know how to study geog anymore. It isn’t like o lvl geog where getting As and Bs isn’t as difficult.
Then when doing geog was damn torturous. Firstly, it was at MPR3, where the tables are so tiny and far from chair. You know, those tables attached to chair kinda thing. Very uncomfortable!
Then, was having headache. Maybe due to lack of sleep or too much brain cells dying per second.
My fingers started to feel the pain from writing too much also. Not that I wrote a lot for the paper, but in the last dunno how many days, I’ve been writing a lot.
And I totally waste the rest of the day away. Maybe as a reward for studying ‘hard’ during weekends.
Anyway, just wanna say something quite unbelievable. My biggest temptation while studying for common test is FOOD!! Yup. Not bed. Not tv. Not computer.
It’s like, I kept going to the kitchen for food and always feeling like munching something.
Then yesterday my sister bought snacks. You know, those type popcorn stalls will sell. Wheel-like thingy.
Yup. And I cant stop eating.
And yea, small/thin person doesnt means he/she doesn’t like to eat.
no school today
no school tmr
study study study!!
maths i should be ok~
but for physics i dare not say.
the 'mock test paper' was really demoralising.
haha
ok. enough of studies.
shall talk bout smth else.
actually i got nth else to say
think this year my life will be really study study study!
boring siak!
but yea, i dont have a choice. other than to leave jc.
which is like SO last min and SO waste time.
wth.
end here
bye!
Comments