Dear physics,
Why are you no longer understandable to me?
Why do you have to be so complicated?
Why are there so many formulae and definitions to memorise?
Don’t you like me anymore?
We used to be best friends when I was still in secondary school.
Yes, I know, I did neglect you abit for chemistry.
But that doesn’t mean you are no longer needed.
I just hope u’ll treat me better.
I promise not to neglect you as much.
With love,
Aidil.
Goddammit.
A lvl physics is so cheem!
I miss o lvl physics. (I think I said the same thing for geog)
Somehow, I do miss mdm quek a little.
Her lessons. Her ‘my bony lies over the ocean’. Her ‘I dream’. Her big water bottle.
Her ‘run at 10 m/s’. her ‘boris’.
I’m not saying that lum is no good.
Mr lum is entertaining, just like mdm quek. But I think he’s hard to understand.
As always, I regret not starting revision earlier.
Because of that, I didn’t have much time for practice.
I practice easier topics then realised no time for harder topics.
Ay. Maybe I lack the drive. The motivation. For physics.
I’m SO into chemistry.
hmm..maybe that’s a hint as to what line I should go into in the future.
Also, I think I haven’t adapt to j2s life.
The busy, always studying, life.
Or that I didn’t realise the seriousness of this common tests.
Maybe both.
Evidence: my revision schedule.
Haha. And now, so late. Tmr got paper. Still can blog.
And guess what? Im still at my last chp. And I gave up 2 chps.
(lol. I should just go study rite??)
but well. Nothing can go in anymore.
since i dont feel like continue studying yet.
shall crap something more.
think my aim for this CT will be:
maths: A
chem : A
phy : C
geo : C
GP : E
ACE!!
yup!
lastly,

we should have more study outing aite!
ok. go sleep
goodbye.
Why are you no longer understandable to me?
Why do you have to be so complicated?
Why are there so many formulae and definitions to memorise?
Don’t you like me anymore?
We used to be best friends when I was still in secondary school.
Yes, I know, I did neglect you abit for chemistry.
But that doesn’t mean you are no longer needed.
I just hope u’ll treat me better.
I promise not to neglect you as much.
With love,
Aidil.
Goddammit.
A lvl physics is so cheem!
I miss o lvl physics. (I think I said the same thing for geog)
Somehow, I do miss mdm quek a little.
Her lessons. Her ‘my bony lies over the ocean’. Her ‘I dream’. Her big water bottle.
Her ‘run at 10 m/s’. her ‘boris’.
I’m not saying that lum is no good.
Mr lum is entertaining, just like mdm quek. But I think he’s hard to understand.
As always, I regret not starting revision earlier.
Because of that, I didn’t have much time for practice.
I practice easier topics then realised no time for harder topics.
Ay. Maybe I lack the drive. The motivation. For physics.
I’m SO into chemistry.
hmm..maybe that’s a hint as to what line I should go into in the future.
Also, I think I haven’t adapt to j2s life.
The busy, always studying, life.
Or that I didn’t realise the seriousness of this common tests.
Maybe both.
Evidence: my revision schedule.
Haha. And now, so late. Tmr got paper. Still can blog.
And guess what? Im still at my last chp. And I gave up 2 chps.
(lol. I should just go study rite??)
but well. Nothing can go in anymore.
since i dont feel like continue studying yet.
shall crap something more.
think my aim for this CT will be:
maths: A
chem : A
phy : C
geo : C
GP : E
ACE!!
yup!
lastly,

we should have more study outing aite!
ok. go sleep
goodbye.
Comments