Well well well. The exams period is here again.
As usual, my preparation for it wasn’t good.
It has never been good.

Four weeks of holidays supposedly spent for studies.
And what did I do?
Come, let me tell you. (even though some of you had already known)

1st week – Pre U Sem.
Ok, it wasn’t only me involved. Almost the whole school was involved so I wasn’t at a disadvantage. Other than the participants, I think I got the most tiring job. The SLOs.

2nd week – was sick for like half of the week.
Too tired and no mood to do anything.
And I went out and slacked a lot.
Met up with my closest pri/sec sch friends twice for catching up and a bdae surprise.
And went out with my cousins for dinner plus catching up till after midnight and was too tired the next day for studies.
So, can say whole week GONE.

3rd week – went out quite a few times but also got go out study.
Met up with my SG till quite late at night.
And I think it was the week that I went out with family for dinner more than 3 times in a week. We have never done that before.
Even though I did go out study, but it was like only a day thingy. Didn’t do anything at night. Either too tired or too lazy or busy dating with Ms TV and Ms MSN.
And it was also the week that a lot of unforeseen events happened.

4th week – was too busy having fun

ok, I did spent some time studying for the mock. But I think it was just a flip through rather than thorough revising.
I think mock was rather ok. Not that good not that bad.
Expected to not know some. But I think I did ok for both mocks.
Just that forgot some of this and some of that.
And I concluded that I cant do it in non-exam/test atmosphere.

Cyling on Thursday right after chem. Mock.
It was the first time I cycled till I couldn’t take it anymore.
Even though it wasn’t as tough as the S25 chalet cycling where there were a lot of hills, the pain was worse than that time.
We cycled from the heart of ECP till somewhere near the airport.
Yep. Saw the aiport tower and the runway for planes to fly.
It was actually way after the end of the cycling path.
We were on roads actually. VERY dangerous road. Loads of huge trucks speeding all that.

thats me with jong at the back. this was when there's still pavement for us.


oh. thats them and the plane. can see the plane rite??

Saturday was spent celebrating fangling’s birthday at the zoo and CMB’s POP.
Zoo was fun.
Ok, maybe it’s the people I went with.
Went with tianju, louise, fangling and Augustine.
So long never see louise. Since the day I graduated from css I think.
And it was only the second time seeing Augustine. Yet, the outing was so much fun!
Hope fangling enjoyed it since it was her birthday. I bet she did.
The day was so much better than my birthday.
Ok, shit. I shouldn’t have reminded myself.

thats the five of us that went to the zoo.
L-R: augustine, fangling the birthday girl, louise, tianju and me.

Rushed to cmb’s pop after that.
A touching event. But I still love mine no matter what.
My year’s was a rather informal event, unlike this year’s and last year’s.
But great lar. Got to meet up with my juniors.
TOH JUN HONG WAS THERE TOO! Surprise surprise. Haha.
Didn’t wanna go at first but I didn’t wanna disappoint tingting, my direct junior, who is/was also the saxes section leader AND drum major for 06/07.
And Im damn proud of her!
Saxophone won the best section also lar!! See, my juniors so good!!
My batch quite pathetic, considering that it’s our direct juniors graduating.
Only 7 were there out of 20+.
Seekai was there. Been ages since last saw him. Talked to him quite abit. We both missed CMB! Haha. Talked to fabian abit too. He just came back from japan with SP band lar! Didn’t get to talk to Nicole.
And the other 3 was with me all the while.
Went vivo for dinner after that, which I think im partially regretting now.
Abit unnecessary to go that far esp since im having like TWO SUBJS (three papers) the following Monday (tmr).

the four that went Vivo.
i actually placed the camera on top of a rubbish bin. dirty dirty.

YUP! TOMORROW! GP AND H1 GEOGRAPHY! Im so damn dead lar.
I only did 1/3 of geog till now. So gonna die. HAVE TO rush through the remaining.
Looks like no sleep tonight and a zombie tmr.
And it’s chem p3 on tues. GREAT!

I realised I know nothing bout geography, esp human geog. Like for my H2s, at least I know the syllabus, what’s required and what’s not. But for geog, the qtns asked can be from anything and everything. So hard to spot lar. Im so not an Arts student.

I realised smth also. I complained a lot about studies.
…but it is really smth I need to complain about!
Sad life.

…

Think it’s time to set some aims now.

GP – E (lets try to pass this first yea~)
Geog – D (I don’t wanna barely pass or anything lower, but I don’t think I can maintain my B or get a C)
Maths – A (please please please!! Have to!)
Chem – A (please!!)
Phy – C (it’ll be embarrassing if I drop any lower.)

So that’s it. Good luck to everyone having midyr.
Good luck to ME!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog