i've not had enough rest
im not ready for school tmw
5 more days to the next 'no school' day
not that i dont like school
im just not having enough rest

gosh..
im bullshitting my gp homework
im totally in no mood for homeworks
esp PW..
PW is spoiling my moods

i totally got no idea where to get articles for my PI
do i really need those articles?
where am i gonna get it?

i shall leave the PW work to tomorrow
no mood at all to do it!

-----

So excuse me for forgetting
But these things I do
You see I've forgotten
If they're green or they're blue
Yeah well the thing is
That I really love you
Yours are the sweetest eyes I've ever seen

How wonderful life is now you're in the world
I hope you don't mind
I hope you don't mind that I put down in words
How wonderful life is now you're in the world

----

im in love with moulin rouge

COME WHAT MAY!


ok..done...
shall not have a long entry
shall try to sleep early tonight
1st lesson of the week isnt an interesting one
1half hr of GP!
gosh..


The greatest thing you'll ever learn
Is just to Love
and be Loved in return..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog