MY GOD!
I AM SO BLARDY USELESS!!
I ONLY REALISED IT AT 1841hrs!
im sorry
on this special date,
this can only be for that special someone
even though it is difficult between us
and may seem impossible
even though we are not schoolmates no more
therefore RARELY even pass by each other
you are still my special someone
i miss u lotz!
really really!
it is not wrong to miss someone
give me time
a special date which may soon be of only memories
unless...
IT IS SIXTEENTH JANUARY!
pjc has yet to prove its fun-ness
or maybe i just expect more
or maybe..it is just the new J1s
and the bottomline of this entry is
...i miss u!
I AM SO BLARDY USELESS!!
I ONLY REALISED IT AT 1841hrs!
im sorry
on this special date,
this can only be for that special someone
even though it is difficult between us
and may seem impossible
even though we are not schoolmates no more
therefore RARELY even pass by each other
you are still my special someone
i miss u lotz!
really really!
it is not wrong to miss someone
give me time
a special date which may soon be of only memories
unless...
IT IS SIXTEENTH JANUARY!
pjc has yet to prove its fun-ness
or maybe i just expect more
or maybe..it is just the new J1s
and the bottomline of this entry is
...i miss u!
Comments