cmb at SCH
syf 2005

yesterday went sch
go see the band
with the KL band
OMG! KL band so energetic!!
Their playing is so enthusiastic!
So well disciplined!
are they the best in KL/whole malaysia or wad?
they play like the hall/roof gonna collapse
they can dance while playing!
and carry the inst up high!
most of them can whistle!!
there was also a small kid with a dark coloured, indian-like skin
BUT speaks chinese
she disturbed me n nicole while we were playing chapteh with a shuttlecock(is that how u spell it?)
AND!! she kicked my hand like...twice or thrice!
but not pain lahz
after disturbing us..she disturbed some other ppl
this kind of kid can be quite irritating

went to collect the EAGLES ydae also
somehow..the sum dont seem enough
but still..im grateful for it
thanx to whichever teacher..(izzit mr elfie?)

im gonna learn how to play jericho!
sounds fun!
score looks fun!
maybe...i'll join my cousin at SWS
see how first

JC cca:
band??
badminton? love playin it..but maybe not always
archery? tried doing it..can say quite fun lah
tennis? never tried before..would LOVE to try it!
dunno PJ still got what..

cant wait for saturday!!
i still dunno who going..
only know 1 down
sad mr fahrul..have to be in thailand
with his hockey/scouts ppl (forget which one)
celebrate new yr with the thais
mostly..the transvestites!!
wonder how many 'HI HANDSOME' the ACS ppl get..
niway..im dumb
i dunno the difference between transvestites and transexual
bet im not the only oldest to not know the difference

...And when I'm gone, just carry on... don't mourn.
Rejoice every time you hear the sound of my voice,
Just know that I'm looking down on you smiling,
And I ain't gon' feel a thing, So baby don't feel no pain.
Just smile back......
And when I'm gone, just carry on... don't mourn.
Rejoice every time you hear the sound of my voice,
Just know that I'm looking down on you smiling,
And I ain't gon' feel a thing, So baby don't feel no pain.
Just smile back...
-When i'm gone by eminem

Look, if you had one shot, one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted…One moment
Would you capture it or just let it slip?
-Lose yourself by eminem

Ohhh, if there’s one thing I hang onto
It gets me through the night
I’m gonna do what I don’t want to
Im gonna live my life
Shining like a diamond, rolling with the dice
Standing on the ledge, show the wind how to fly
The world gets in my face
I say, Have A Nice Day
-Have A Nice Day by Bon Jovi

YAY ME!

from now on i just post a photo..
if not my photos will run out fast

Comments

Popular posts from this blog