16/7
hm..purposely waited till midnight..
nw 16/7 le~...
i wanna lose some of my memories..
THOSE memories...
they r jz so ______ ..
pity my heart..crying whenever those memories passes by my mind
but i think...somehow..i deserve it..
deserved to be hurt
btw..i dunno y i cant c my prev post...so shall post it again
while browsing blogs jz nw..
saw this in xiner's blog:
we cant judge a person by wad he/she has done. We look at them in person, and everybody is perfect. When they makes a mistake, "marks" are deducted, bt when the mistakes are corrected, they are perfect again. Sometimes we just have to consider how tt person will feel, and if the same things happen to u, wad will u feel? Pls put urself in others' shoes. And I'm sure we can't judge some ppl just by merely listening to rumours. It's unfair. Everybody makes mistakes, if they make an effort to change and correct their mistakes, I think we should forgive them. I'm sure everybody makes mistakes, so why bear grudges?
hm..kk..tts all...quite sleepy..tataz
nw 16/7 le~...
i wanna lose some of my memories..
THOSE memories...
they r jz so ______ ..
pity my heart..crying whenever those memories passes by my mind
but i think...somehow..i deserve it..
deserved to be hurt
btw..i dunno y i cant c my prev post...so shall post it again
while browsing blogs jz nw..
saw this in xiner's blog:
we cant judge a person by wad he/she has done. We look at them in person, and everybody is perfect. When they makes a mistake, "marks" are deducted, bt when the mistakes are corrected, they are perfect again. Sometimes we just have to consider how tt person will feel, and if the same things happen to u, wad will u feel? Pls put urself in others' shoes. And I'm sure we can't judge some ppl just by merely listening to rumours. It's unfair. Everybody makes mistakes, if they make an effort to change and correct their mistakes, I think we should forgive them. I'm sure everybody makes mistakes, so why bear grudges?
hm..kk..tts all...quite sleepy..tataz
Comments